Friday, December 24, 2010

Riding Log: Day 2 (Hunter)

So on Christmas eve last year I headed to Hunter with Andy and Paul and had a blast. You pay weekday prices. The lift lines are short. And you get home run down and tired but early enough for some festivities.

This year we decided it had to happen again. Taking care of my Grandma took a huge toll on all of us. I was emotionally in need of my brother and sister and getting away. I was already taking care of the tater tots and Paul picked up my 2 cousins and met us up at their house the night before.

We were up at 6 and en route by 7. We had a blast riding all over the mountain… dragging one noob cousin around all the rougher terrain. The kids did great! They did a bunch of black runs all day long getting their legs back on their 1st ski day of the season.

It was a fun day with lots of things going on … but it was definitely fun!

I’m proud of those little buggers keeping up with the big boys!

No comments: