Friday, July 6, 2012

Broken Promise

Yep that's what I made you... a broken promise.  No pictures, no updates, no Friday CSA blog.  Oh well... I didn't do it and I have poor excuses as to why...

It's a quater close - that means I'm working 12+ hour days, working on National Holidays... and tired as all heck! 

It's hot as ----!  It's been so excrusiatingly hot in our apartment.  The LAST thing I want to do is be inside near hot electronics. 

House hunting is in full swing!  We've been using every available weekend ot go into a marathon session of open houses.  It's been an emotional rollercoaster.  I'll tell you how I'm feeling in a seperate post a little later...

But rest assured ... I've taken pictures, I've jotted down notes.  And as this heat wave passes, I'll update you on the turnips, the summer squash, the kale, the yumminess that has been entering our home.

Be excited! 

(who gets excited about veggies... oh wait I do)

No comments: