Thursday, March 8, 2012

Camera bag..err PURSE!



Excuse my crappy Iphone pics - feel free to click to see the larger image.


Also - isn't Paul super awesome?



Last night I came home to find a gorgeous Kelly Moore camera bag hiding behind my pillow. Paul bought it for me as a "just because I love you" gift. He's super sweet isn't he. He knows my camera has been taking a beating as well as staying home more and more often b/c I just don't feel like carrying it. I considered putting a camera bag/purse on my Christmas list but couldn't decide on which one. Well Paul picked which one and surprised me with it right before out travels where my camera will be coming along. Check it out. http://kellymoorebag.com/womens/mimi-bag/mimi-bag-black.html
































































































No comments: