Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Convo with Stringbean

My stringbean is a great friend who I met maybe by chance, maybe by fate. This isn’t the 1st blog dedicated to him. We’ve had 2 conversations recently that just reminded me how much I love him and treasure our friendship.

Last week he wrote me a simple IM “Hey, have you ever met anyone who doesn’t like you”.

That was kind of random… I answered yes – most people don’t like me anyway.

He responded with “If you have, they’re retarded”.

Those 2 simple sentences made me feel so good. I don’t think I’ve ever had a friend so innocently boost my self esteem so much. I thank him for that!

Then yesterday he wrote me that we must talk on gchat so much because google is sending him advertisements… and found this http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001N096H4/ref=asc_df_B001N096H4694049?smid=A2Y624Y5TXKSKI&tag=yahoo-toys01e-20&linkCode=asn

How hilarious!

No comments: