Saturday, December 31, 2011

Riding Log 2012 - Day 2 (Loon Mtn)

After our 1st day at Killington, we didn't get a chance to ride again. We were in NY for the Holidays & there realy wasn't much snow to speak of. You can't ride on what doesn't exist. So it wasn't until NYE that we hit the slopes again. It was a rainy day in Boston, but luckily it held up in the mountains. Andy was in town and agreed to come with. After picking him up and driving to Loon we immediately got our gear on and hit the lift. It was good. I was dissapointed I was riding so slow. Then I got a nasty stomach ache and vertigo. I ended up chilling after 2:30. It was still fun though.

On our way back to the car, I caught an edge on an easy flat. It always happens like that! My knee is nice and swollen and a pretty purplish blue color. Eh, I'm fine. I'm glad we got in a day where I otherwise would have been working.

Till next time... do a snow dance!


and

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: