Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Good vs Bad

Lately, my emotions have been taking a roller coaster of a life time. My mind races with so many thoughts... many times at once. And I think at this moment... I need to list them... good vs bad. Just to remember there is always good. So here goes it.

Good:
  • I'm getting married - in 52 days
  • Paul has only a few more months till Graduation
  • We are moving - where we don't know
  • Snowboard season is fast approaching (not fast enough)
  • My Future M-I-L and I have gotten closer lately
  • I worked out... and am trying to keep it up
  • I got a new snowboard
  • I have more than I need


Bad:
  • My Mom & Grandma still don't talk
  • My Grandma is sick and still not likely making my wedding
  • My Uncle is sick
  • My Mom is having some trouble
  • I'm fat and need to get in shape
  • I'm an emotional nightmare

That's all I can think of at the moment... it's not a terrible list I suppose. It's just that some of those BAD things are REALLY BAD to me right now.

I keep thinking that once I get married all the bad will go away, but that's not true. It is, however, a comfort to know that I'm marrying the one man that always makes sure where we are concerned... the good will always and forever heavily outweigh the bad. Even after 6 years of good, bad, ugly and indifferent, we can still look at each other and smile knowing that we'll have eachother's back, front, side, ... basically wherever we need it and however we need it... we'll bet here.

No comments: