- I'm getting married - in 52 days
- Paul has only a few more months till Graduation
- We are moving - where we don't know
- Snowboard season is fast approaching (not fast enough)
- My Future M-I-L and I have gotten closer lately
- I worked out... and am trying to keep it up
- I got a new snowboard
- I have more than I need
- My Mom & Grandma still don't talk
- My Grandma is sick and still not likely making my wedding
- My Uncle is sick
- My Mom is having some trouble
- I'm fat and need to get in shape
- I'm an emotional nightmare
That's all I can think of at the moment... it's not a terrible list I suppose. It's just that some of those BAD things are REALLY BAD to me right now.
I keep thinking that once I get married all the bad will go away, but that's not true. It is, however, a comfort to know that I'm marrying the one man that always makes sure where we are concerned... the good will always and forever heavily outweigh the bad. Even after 6 years of good, bad, ugly and indifferent, we can still look at each other and smile knowing that we'll have eachother's back, front, side, ... basically wherever we need it and however we need it... we'll bet here.