Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

For some, Halloween is a time to get your hootchie on and shake that booty at the dance club, for others it's a time to let your creative juices flow and create a costume that will bring back old memories, bring awe struck looks, or endless laughs, and then for others it's just a time to be your goofy self.

I used to fall into the 2nd category, but lately I'm falling into the 3rd. Timing and death can do that to you. This year I spent the time with Paul's Mom & my family easting food and chatting... then dressing up in our funny/pretty garb and trick or treating. It was fun... and I'm glad I had yet another memory with my family.





We had Teddy Friend, Taco, Alice in Wonderland, Cleopatra, Marc Anthony & of course a Hot Dog

We hung out with Paul's Mom & her friend


My Mom was a demented Doctor... out to get us all.


We even had our very own Devil Dog


A cute photo of the married couple... and a random hot dog walking down the block


My sister's striking a pose


Your high calorie food items for the day... with hot sauce!

Yes kyle is making a duck face... why... I don't know

No comments: