Thursday, September 9, 2010

Planning....

Things seems to fall in my lap constantly. Snowboard trips fall on my lap much of the time. Camping trips too. Same with many other events we go to on a regular basis.

I don't mind much of the time. I don't even care so much if it's appreciated, but I can't stand when people don't at least do their part. I hate when you ask people to be on time and they are not. I hate when you ask someone to purchase something and they don't. I hate when you ask someone to make a phone call and they forget. I hate that.

I hate planning things for people who don't do their part. I hate planning things for people who aren't enthusiastic. I hate planning events and people show up late. I hate inviting people to things and getting zero response. I hate that. I drives me nuts!

I wonder... if it happens with small things like dinner dates, camping trips, ski trips and the like... is it reasonable for me to expect different at my wedding? Probably not.

I need to mentally prepare because if I can hardly handle this now- imagine then!

Sometimes people don't deserve your hard work.

No comments: