Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Birthday Wishlist

So for my birthday I'd love a dozen things... a happy family, a move, a husband with a great job that he loves in a great location we love... and for an easy job search in that location. But I do want a few material items as well...

For starters, I want to buy myself a new camera lens and I have this one in mind! It's basically a copy of a canon lens that saves me tons of money. It's faster than the one I have with a bit more zoom. It doesn't have the image stabilization but since it's faster, that may be all right.

I also want a tripod. I don't care which but I hope it's lightweight, compact, tall yet strong enough to hold my camera!

And I want a flash... which I don't know. Research must ensue.

I'm loving my camera... and I've gotten some great pictures out of it. Here are a few of my favorites!






















































No comments: