Friday, September 25, 2009

Can it be true? Fall!

This morning was officially the 1st day this September that I put on a blazer to keep warm and actually needed it!

But I don't know how long it will last. It was in the low 60's this morning but is expected to reach a high of 70.

Tonight I'm heading north to Cambridge, MA. It's about time I visited my Pauly-face. He's been living in Cambridge for about 5 weeks now and I still haven't made the trip up. I know I know, bad fiancé. But to my defense he's been home a lot for my sister's wedding festivities.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a nice crisp 60 degrees in Cambridge... but sunny. I'm looking forward to it.

There is something about the fall that I just cannot get over. It reminds me of soccer, of school, of new beginnings (which is odd since most things are coming to their end). There is something about the smell that makes me happy. I love it!

Sunday it will warm up again and rain ... hopefully driving conditions aren't too bad.

No comments: