Monday, September 21, 2009

Lauren's Wedding

Went by way too quickly, but it was a complete and utter success. Limited drama and lots of fun. My only complaint is that it's over.

There is way too much that happened and way too much to say, so instead I won't say a thing... and just let you look at how beautiful my sister looked!

It was their day - no doubt about that!

I like to think that's Papa's glow walking with her down the aisle

Bryan ... dapper no?

Husband & Wife

Walking away as 1

1st dance: Cheek to Cheek

"I wanna grow old with you" - Adam Sandler


There are obviously more photos... of the bridal party and guests... but this post is about Lauren & Bryan and I'd like to keep it that way.

I love you little sister... more than you will ever know... even now... that your last name rhymes with Panini!

No comments: