Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mrs. Socks

I am totally lucky that for the most part I get along with my future in-laws. I love his family... each and every member of them are loved... even when they make me mad.

His family has respect for me, my family, and my traditions, though they impose their own on occasion... that's normal. 2 families are becoming 1, right? So with that, some pressure to share your own becomes pretty apparent.

Either way... I'm grateful that I find Paul's parents completely caring and loving... as well as lovable. I am so happy that I can consider Paul's brother a close friend. Had he not been my future bro-in-law, I'd still consider him my friend.

Because sometimes you read something like this... and it makes you think that you are the luckiest woman in the world. I feel so sorry for her and what she has gone though... but it shows that once married... your spouse really does become your life!

Like in the Bible:
For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.
-Genesis 2:24

No comments: