Tuesday, October 19, 2010

STEP OUT: to Fight Against Diabetes

Hi friends & family,
as many of you know, diabetes hits very close to home for me. Not just does it run in my current family, but also in Paul's. This weekend, I am participating in the Step Out to Fight Against Diabetes walk in NYC.

Through the years, diabetes management has been changing and improving. In order to continue improving the lives of people with diabetes, our support is needed. I know that money is tight and I know that everyone is trying to manage financially at this time, but even the smallest of donations can help.

Please go here to my page and support me and my friends on this weekend's walk. Our team is called Sugar High! We appreciate personal & general donations... really anything. It's time that the ADA get our attention!

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this even if you are unable to donate... even spreading awareness makes huge differences. Also, feel free to pass this along to anyone you think may be interested in either participating or donating.


If you are having trouble seeing my page, please copy and paste this link into your browser:
http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR/StepOut/GreaterNewYorkCityArea?px=6374677&pg=personal&fr_id=7224

No comments: