Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I'm 27!

And I woke up in bed all alone. Paul had gotten up early wanting to make me breakfast but instead washed dishes from my marathon burger session the night before. He bought me breakfast near work and I thought he was on his way to his office. Instead about 1 hour later he surprised me in my office with a beautiful plant (flowers die).


Tonight he's taking me to one of our favorite steak houses ... and tomorrow we all go camping! YEY!

(The card read: "Birthday Advice: Just listen to your heart, that's what I do. Of Course, You'll be sorry just like me, but whatever."
And Paul wrote: "Lilia, Listen to your heart! Look what its gotten you so far! You only regret your decisions every other day! 50% aint bad! Love, Polito")

- What a jerk haha

1 comment:

melissa said...

i love that he gave you a plant AND i am so sorry your birthday was surrounded by tooth drama! i was wincing in pain reading your struggles!