Sunday, July 12, 2009

Canon EOS Digital Rebel


Yeah that's right... I have a great camera... I have one of the best digital point and shoots (Canon PowerShot SD850 IS) but I want another.

I really really really want a Canon EOS Digital Rebel. It's an SLR (Single Lense Reflex) yet it's easy to use. And it's digital, which means.... I can practice without wasting TONS of film.

Now the problem... it's really expensive, but I'm sure it's worth the money. It's something that will last you for years and years. But as of yet, I don't have the expendable income to buy it. So maybe one day... it will be on my wish list for sure! I want to capture beautiful moments... and I want to do it with an SLR.

One thing I do know is that if I don't get it now, that's okay, but I WILL have one by the time I have children! I want to capture their every move!

No comments: