Friday, July 17, 2009

Is it really a diet?

So I've been convincing myself that I'm on a "diet" but I don't know how true that is. Let me tell you what we do...

We cook almost all our meals at home allowing us to control the fat, salt, etc intake... but we've always done that... the big difference? - we've only cooked fish. And it's always baked or steamed, never fried. We also skip the starch as much as possible... no more rice, no more potatoes, no more corn... instead we have 1-2 tiny bread sticks and steamed veggies and a salad. We shall see if this works.

When we go out to eat which is rare and only on occasions we indulge... and the alcohol IS NOT helping... but you live once right?

The dishes are beautiful though... you'd be impressed. Paul makes a great baked Tilapia :) and its great to have him cook me a meal after a long day at work... it's SO great!

Anyway if only I can get myself into a gym

No comments: