Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years -> Welcome 2010

New Years wasn't exactly as I'd expected. Jerry's was as it usually is... relaxing and filled with beer, but it wasn't filled with people. It was just the 2 of us. Normally, I wouldn't mind that, but I suppose because it was NYE, I hopped there would be a little more excitement. He was a little down about it too. I thought we'd spruce it up with a walk to the waterfall or even just messing around in the snow, but he was definitely a home body.

We ended up playing drunken jenga - just the 2 of us, having dinner and beers and heading to a locals bar. We then called it a night.

NY day we were expecting about 6 or 7 more people but it was rough... no one came till late and when they did, many announced they wouldn't be sleeping over. We still got pretty roughed up and had a blast.

Maybe it's a sign of things to come? I hope not... more activity would probably be how I'd want to spend 2010.

Happy New Year to all!

No comments: