Tuesday, June 8, 2010

7 Months

In 7 monts I'll be Paul's wife. In 7 months, I'll be celebrating with friends and family. In 7 months I will be 10 lbs lighter (because I need to be healthy for my family). In 7 months, I will be surrounded by snow. In 7 months, I may be a bit tipsy. In 7 months, I will have shorter hair. In 7 months, I'll be wearing white.

All this means I only have 7 more months to plan my wedding... a wedding that currently only has a venue, a photographer, and a dress. I have more to do than I can handle. For my birthday - can I have a wedding coordinator? Maybe it can also be a wedding gift, christmas gift, and housewarming gift? Overwhelmed is not even close to expressing what this wedding makes me feel. But in 7 months... all it will make me feel is good.

and relief that it's over.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I know you're not having bridesmaids, but I am more than happy to help you with anything you need an extra pair of hands for. =)

Seven months!! WooHoo!!