Sunday, February 20, 2011

Riding Log: Day 19 (Killy)

Today, we woke up bright and early, got dressed for the hill and headed to a pancake house for breakfast... yum!

At the hill we encountered the craziest high winds and even with the sun, we were freezing. We struggled to find 2 of Paul's friends but finally did. We hit the park a few times with them. I hit basically nothing there but Paul was looking good as per usually. I'm very proud of my husbands snowboard skills.. and yes I think it's sexy!

Anyway - they pretty much called it quits after that and I was hugry, an orange and a cookie later ... we were back on the lift for a few more runs. We called it a day around 3:30 and went on our hunt for cheap eats... pizza it was... and cheap it wasn't

All in all it was an okay day. We had a blast on this trip but the conditions were bleh at best and it was too cold to be comfortable but we still enjoyed the time together.

No comments: