Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Today's Question

source

I thought this question was pretty good... probably because it got me thinking. At 1st I thought... nothing. I am an expert of nothing. But then I thought of all the things I've taught to the people in my life. You don't need to know anything like an expert to teach someone next to you. Everyone's life experiences are different and therefore everyone's knowledge is different. We can ALL learn from one another. Teach by example...

So yes, you can teach educational things like math and science. You can teach someone how to do something athletic like snowboard or play soccer. You can teach someone something simple like how to use their new remote control. You can teach someone how to use that new iphone 4 ;) ... or you can teach someone about love and compassion... about morality and doing the right thing.

So yeah, you don't need to know anything well enough in order to teach it... you just need to know something a little more than who you are teaching it to or know it in a different way. So yeah... this question is still awful posed how it is... but none-the-less it still got me thinking... and in the right way.

No comments: