Some very short term things I'm waiting for:
- My VP so we can go to our lunch meeting that I think he forgot about
- My focus to return, I've been kind of wondering today
- Paul to call - we haven't spoken yet today
- 5PM - So I can leave work
- Paul's return on Friday
- Grandma date night on Thursday
- Happy thoughts
- Paul's MBA graduation from MIT Sloan in 2011
- Which will lead into Paul and my marriage also in 2011 (post grad)
- Paul moving back to NY
- Finding out where Paul will work and looking for a house
- Decorating our house very natural and clean
- Starting a family - I want kids so badly it hurts
- Sewing, Painting, Crafting, Making ART!
- Growing a garden
- Eating organic/local
- Greenifying our home - solar panels, rain collectors and all
- My future - I cannot wait for my future... because it will be our future.
A lack of motivation... yep!
Let's see what later will bring... then tomorrow... then next week... then next month... then next year... but it will need to stop... because tomorrows never truly come... only today
Often talked of, never seen
Ever coming, never been,
Daily looked for, never here,
Still approaching, coming near.
Thousands for it's visit wait
But alas for their fate,
Tho' they expect me to appear,
They will never find me here.
What poem is this about? ---> "Tomorrow"