Friday, June 17, 2011

Remember the Granola

This morning I find myself without my wallet, at work, hungry. Damn my memory.

I made a bowl of oatmeal that I had in my cabinet (thankfully). It made me think of the jar of granola I have at home. There is only a little left. I should have brought it into work.

I made it for our past camping trip and apparently it was a hit. Everyone loved it. As a matter of fact, they finished a huge jar (costco pickle jar sized). I want to remember the recipe - but lets face it. I don't measure so I don't remember the recipe. But at least I remember the ingredients and I want to record them here so I don't forget.

Rolled Oats
Flax Seed
Almonds
Sunflower Seeds
Dates
Banana Chips
Honey
Brown Sugar
Oil

Next time I want to add wheat germ and maybe a bit of molasses. I'm excited just thinking about it... clumped up over a bowl of yogurt!

No comments: