Friday, June 26, 2009

The Blue Fish

While speaking to my Mom today, we were trying to figure out what she would make for dinner. Tomorrow is our big camping trip and we are all heading up to my Mom's house to help pack, organize and leave as one big group. She decided that we'd be eating meat all weekend so maybe it's best she make fish for dinner tonight. She said that she had a bluefish that she could make. She continually spoke about her bluefish that she would prepare when I hear Kyle's little yet loud voice in the background say "No Mommy, I don't want to eat my fish!". Earlier he had said he doesn't want Chinese food or Filipino food and that he wanted American food. I just assumed that to him, fish was Asian. But then he said it again, "No Mommy, I don't want YOU to eat MY fish!". So I said, "Mom, why does Kyle think that's his fish?" and she said "No, he thinks I'm going to cook his pet fighter fish". That's when I realized... his fighter fish, Pauly Wally, well, he's blue!

So that we are clear

Bluefish
(Mom's) - source


Blue Fish
(Kyle's)

No comments: