Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sloanies and their S.O.'s

I promised I'd write about this momentous weekend but I can't because I must admit, it was too much and too emotional to even put my arms around.

I'm unhappy at the thought of many things yet very happy for Paul. Is it ok to be happy for him and sad for me?

The weekend was long and people were really friendly... whether it was because it was AdMIT weekend or they way they always are I don't know but it was definitely too much. The days were long but informative. And the weekend gave me insight into what my life will soon become.

It also opened new doors to allow me to see what I've been getting myself into for the last 4+ years... good and bad.

That being said, I'm mentally and emotionally exhausted. I'm at a loss for words but have no shortage of emotions.

No comments: