Friday, March 26, 2010

If it couldn't get any worse...

Can I get mad at Fed Ex? Probably not. It's my own fault. In a rush to get my bindings ordered (they were the last item), I put in the wrong zip code. I know... who does that. Apparently I do. I called Fed Ex immediately and fixed the problem. The woman promised the package would likely go out Friday if not Saturday. I kept my fingers crossed for Friday. Yesterday I saw that the package was in Brooklyn. I was excited... I mean it's literally 15 minutes away. I called again and they assured me that the package would leave on a truck tomorrow (Friday).

Well today I checked the tracking and it hasn't left Brooklyn for 2 days. It's sitting there ... in a plant, collecting dust... doing no one any good... especially me.

I called again and the person informed me that it doesn't look like it will be going out until Monday or Tuesday. So there goes that... the hope of seeing my new bindings. The hope of using them this weekend at Stowe. The only thing I was really looking forward to today.


Sometimes shit just doesn't work out... over and over and over again.

No comments: