Saturday, September 10, 2011

Laundry Room?






No I don't have one of those. I have a washer and drier in my kitchen. And trust me, I'm not complaining. I love having a washer and drier inside my apartment. We have a small hallway that leads into the 2 back bedrooms and bathroom. There I've rested our hamper. Mostly because it's near the bathroom and because having a hamper in your bedroom is just plain stinky. If you can avoid it, hey why not.

I noticed there was a little nail hanging right above the hamper and I thought of this sign I saw here...

I really loved the concept but knew I didn't have a laundry room or even the money for something like this. So I made my own. I figured if I wasn't thrilled with it, I didn't have to keep it. So hanging in my hall directly above the hamper is this sign framed in a $2 frame on left over card stock. So far I like it. Paul... not so much.

No comments: