Friday, April 2, 2010

Decisions

Some people seem to take a really long time to make decisions. Big decisions and small decisions. I can be like that sometimes. Sometimes it takes me a while to order something (especially the outters debacle I recently had). Sometimes I can't chose what bar to hit or what I want for dinner. But in general, I think I'm a pretty good decision maker. Especially when it comes to my bigger plans. I'm quick to say yes or no to weekend trips or vacations. I'm quick to say yes or no to invitations. I don't beat around the bush. If I want to go... I make it happen. If I don't, I don't and politely decline.

The hardest part is being grouped in with indecisive people when you are in a careless mood. Andy is in town and Paul is on his way. I don't care what I do tonight except that I want to see Paul (obviously).

But Andy's on the fence about everything. As such I feel stuck, but I shouldn't. Something will come to pass and if not, I'll have a cozy night at home. I'm just such a planner that I'm out of my element.

Looks like a beer or two on the couch for now.

Happy Passover to all my Jewish readers and Happy Easter to the Gentiles ;). Anyone else... Happy weekend =)

No comments: