Thursday, April 29, 2010

If Money Were No Object

What things on your dream list would you be able to buy? I'm not talking Porche or Mansion here, I'm talking things that you already hope to buy one day through saving, etc...

  • A Green Home (that's a stretch I know... it's close to dreaming but oh how I want it)
  • VW Jetta Sports Wagon TDI (Clean Diesel) - but I'm hoping the Malibu lasts another few years.
  • Lots of Wool and Bamboo yarn hanks in bright colors
  • A wooden yarn spindle and ball winder
  • Canon SLR lenses (fish eye, wide angle & telephoto zoom)
  • Salomon Lily GIFT snowboard boots (they are eco friendly)
  • Sierra Crew (Cambered) Snowboard
  • Netbook
  • E-Reader
  • A beach vacation this summer
  • Sewing lessons
  • Photography school
I'm sure there is more ... but I can't think of any at the moment. I'd maybe pay for my mom's mortgage if I had millions, but that's a stretch.

No comments: