Monday, August 23, 2010

Tejas weekend

Today ends our weekend in Texas. I'm sitting on the bed in the guest room with sleepy tired eyes, waiting for the bathroom to be free so I can brush my teeth.

We got the tour, saw the bodies exhibit, met up with old friends, bonded with new ones and had some nice family time with Paul's brother.

This house is insanely amazing - mansion to us, mini mansion to others? Either way, it's beautiful and very nicely decorated.

So far so good. We had a blast. Today was a lazy day of cooking, BBQ, pool time, movies and soccer.

Tomorrow I begin helping out and working with Andy at his employer to try and get the financial processes running smoothly and up to an accountants standards... at least mine and Andy's collective standards. Hopefully I do a good job and make it happen.

So with that, the weekend comes to a close and my working in Texas begins... at least for 2 days.

No comments: