Monday, August 2, 2010

What don't you care about

I just skimmed through a fellow bride's blog. She basically was saying she isn't a shoe person and didn't care to spend a lot of money on a pair of shoes just for her wedding. She ended up buying a pair she'd liked after getting her tax refund but with little thought behind it.

She ends her blog asking, "When it comes to your wedding, what’s the thing that you just don’t really care about that most people seem to care about a lot?"

So it didn't take long for me to decide what that is... The Colors.

Many brides spend days, months, and even years dreaming up their color scheme to go into their wedding theme. I won't deny it, I searched the web for color inspiration. I sent Paul many a color inspiration boards found on other blogs. I checked out dresses of many different colors. But in the end, I didn't really care what colors we chose. We ended up with almost all ivory everything, because ivory matches everything. My sister's are wearing navy and because of that we incorporated navy into our stationary. But otherwise, there are no color schemes. We just want everyone to be cozy and have fun.

end. of. story.

No comments: