Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Revisiting

Today I was looking for a post I THOUGHT I wrote but obviously didn't and came accross this instead--> Longest Most Random Ever.

It's kind of hilarious. I write about an argument that Paul and I had... about him calling me old and boring and lame. I write about my jealousy over his friends engagement. And I write about my surprise at him initiating a date night involving a broadway show, especially on a day that is his nephew's birthday.

Now I look back and laugh. He planned all that because he proposed that same day... that morning, before his nephew's birthday party, a botched drive to NYC for a broadway show we just made it for, and a midnight dinner desperate to eat some food.

It's funny how things work.. and how quickly you forget about the insignificance of the bs so soon after.

No comments: